Friday, March 20, 2009

Bathroom(s) remodel (work in progress)

Last Saturday, I ripped up the floor in one bathroom. I rested on Sunday. I had training all this week during the day (I usually work graveshift). So I was going to finish the floors when I got home from work each evening. So on Monday, I ripped up the floor in the other bathroom and layed the backer board. I finished around midnight. On Tuesday, Eric and Kacie came over to help lay the tile. Eric made all the cuts while I placed the tile. Again, we finished around midnight. But finished both bathrooms. Dad will come over on Saturday, and we will grout. Then next week I will put the bathrooms back together with new baseboard, beadboard, paint, etc... I will post future updated remodel pictures for anyone interested. Thanks again Eric and Kacie... Before... Before... After... After... My little helper!!!

5 comments:

joeheywood said...

I think I referred your little helper to special services yesterday.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Looks good. That is one of the many skills I want to learn. I am helping/ learning how to, remodel my brother in-laws bathroom. I helped mostly with removal of the bathtub, and observed mostly with installation. I hope I can help with the sink and tile, great skills to have.

p.s. Did your little helper take off his helmet again?! He's always doing that!

Sherrie Heywood said...

I know how to do drywall! ...but that is all.

Sherrie Heywood said...

That's not true Brett, you can do asphalt too. Do you need asphalt in your bathroom?

Anonymous said...

Nrr!

-The Bathroom Nerd