The 2009 Police Motorcycle competition was held at Timp Harley Davidson in Lindon City this year. It has always been at Miller Sports Park, which I believe is in Toole. So being so close, only a few minutes away, I took the two kiddos to see some of the activities. And Ofcourse, we had several or our very own Troopers in the competition and they showed Luke the New BMW bikes they are eventually switching to. I got to see for the first time the Beamers in action as well. It was alot of fun. The actual competition was on Saturday, which I was unable to attend. So I don't know any results. But here are a few pictures...
That's pretty cool. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish they did things like that here. They probably do, I just don't know about them. We'll just have to move out there and go to those activities.
4 comments:
Oh yeah, The two troopers in the picture helping Lucas are married and there last name is Lucas. Trooper Lucas helping Lucas. How ironic!
That's pretty cool. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish they did things like that here. They probably do, I just don't know about them. We'll just have to move out there and go to those activities.
Dave, cool beans.
Bryan, we'll help you pack.
Come on out. You could buy our house and we will move. Still here close in Utah of course.
Post a Comment