Love it!!! The last picture is especially cute!~bobbieHi Erin~~
I remember when we were younger and Grandma and Grandpa had some of these. We loved driving them. I think the Vette could use a paint job though.
Fun stuff! I want one.
Are you scared yet? Did you see your life flash before your eyes?
that is adorable. Those cars are awesome. I would have loved that at their age
Real men drive pink. -Daniel
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it!!! The last picture is especially cute!~bobbie
Hi Erin~~
I remember when we were younger and Grandma and Grandpa had some of these. We loved driving them. I think the Vette could use a paint job though.
Fun stuff! I want one.
Are you scared yet? Did you see your life flash before your eyes?
that is adorable. Those cars are awesome. I would have loved that at their age
Real men drive pink. -Daniel
Post a Comment