Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boating on Luke's first day of school

After Luke's first day of school, we went to boating with some friends. As usual, we went to Deer Creek Reservoir for the evening. We did some fishing while waiting to meet up with our friends. We got skunked, but honestly...we only fished for about 2o minutes before they arrived. Luke really wanted to ride in the tube by himself. I was hesitant at first, but I'm glad we let him. He loved it and enjoyed going really fast to. We towed him back to shore as we were finishing up for the evening and when I slowed in the no wake zone, I looked back and Luke was gone. He wanted to me to tip him over while in tow, but ofcourse I wasn't gonna do that on his first time. So he tipped the innertube himself before we could reel him back to the boat. Crazy kid!

No comments: