Sweet Ride! Dang I wish we were there in Utah with all ya'll peters. You may not admit to being Sanpeters but you sure do act like 'em. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to claim the same.
You might want to be careful with your abbreviations in the future. I thought you meant an entirely different thing at first. For a brief moment I was shocked. Shocked and appalled.
2 comments:
Sweet Ride! Dang I wish we were there in Utah with all ya'll peters. You may not admit to being Sanpeters but you sure do act like 'em. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to claim the same.
You might want to be careful with your abbreviations in the future. I thought you meant an entirely different thing at first. For a brief moment I was shocked. Shocked and appalled.
Post a Comment