This is how Bryan avoids chores around the house!
I looked at this and said, "So there's a couch and there's a cap on the floor... I don't get it!" Then I clicked to enlarge the photo and, "WOW! There's a soldier on that couch!"
It took me a few moments to see him even when it was enlarged.
Chuck Norris needs no camouflage. The environment blends to HIM!
It works very well too!
Loud noises!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is how Bryan avoids chores around the house!
I looked at this and said, "So there's a couch and there's a cap on the floor... I don't get it!" Then I clicked to enlarge the photo and, "WOW! There's a soldier on that couch!"
It took me a few moments to see him even when it was enlarged.
Chuck Norris needs no camouflage. The environment blends to HIM!
It works very well too!
Loud noises!
Post a Comment