Luke has a look on his face in every picture I've seen of him that says, "I'm about to create mischief."Reminds me of a young Dave.
I squeal every time I see pics of Luke!!!~Bobbie
Great photos! I especially like the bottom one.
I squeal every time I see pictures of Bryan. Then I have to go to the bathroom. Every time.
If Luke is half as cool as he looks in the zebra picture I want to be like him. Not sure where he'd get it from though.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Luke has a look on his face in every picture I've seen of him that says, "I'm about to create mischief."
Reminds me of a young Dave.
I squeal every time I see pics of Luke!!!~Bobbie
Great photos! I especially like the bottom one.
I squeal every time I see pictures of Bryan. Then I have to go to the bathroom. Every time.
If Luke is half as cool as he looks in the zebra picture I want to be like him. Not sure where he'd get it from though.
Post a Comment