UHP along with other agencies throughout the state will honor one of our own. Corrections Officer Steve Anderson was escorting an inmate to the U of U medical center. While in the examination room, Inmate Allgier got a hold of Officer Anderson's firearm and fatally shot him in the head. Inmate Allgier led police on a chase through Salt Lake County where he was eventually aprehended without any injury to himself and taken back to prison!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
IN MEMORY OF...
UHP along with other agencies throughout the state will honor one of our own. Corrections Officer Steve Anderson was escorting an inmate to the U of U medical center. While in the examination room, Inmate Allgier got a hold of Officer Anderson's firearm and fatally shot him in the head. Inmate Allgier led police on a chase through Salt Lake County where he was eventually aprehended without any injury to himself and taken back to prison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The more details I read about that creep, the more he sounds like a coward.
When I saw a photo of the guy, I thought how he looked like a promo for a serial killer movie or something. Gave me the creeps just looking at him.
As I heard, he was taken down by a 60 year old ex-Marine. I would have taken him down too, only with a couple .40's. John
The world is sick. If only you could flood only a few...
Post a Comment