Just after the Heywood Reunion in SoCal, we headed to Bear Lake with Erin's family. It was a blast. We stayed in Utah, but spent a day on the Idaho side just outside of St. Charles.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Bear Lake - Utah-Idaho July 16-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Brings back good memories of Lakes Nacimiento and Mead.
Looks like a good time. The water in the last photo with Erin, Luke and the flag looks so inviting.
Brandi and I are going to build a cabin on Bear Lake someday. And we will ski. All of us. As much as our heart desires...
Build a cabin ON bear lake?! What madness are you speaking?(Eric)
sweeet...!!
Sweet action mjackson.(Eric)
I think that you should build a cabin ON Eric.
Sweet pics. John
I'd just bust my way out like some freaking amazing hulk-man!-Eric
Post a Comment