I missed OUT. Not so sweet action majackson.-Eric
DANG!! I love pinata's.So it must just be the angle but it looks like that little dude has a big butt an short legs. Who had the dwarf baby?
That was Luke, PUNK! I'm gonna use your head as a Pinata... Bobbie says he's cute!
They didn't steal all the candy. They left you all the tamarind, liquid fruit leather stuff, with chili powder in it.-Karleigh
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I missed OUT. Not so sweet action majackson.-Eric
DANG!! I love pinata's.
So it must just be the angle but it looks like that little dude has a big butt an short legs. Who had the dwarf baby?
That was Luke, PUNK! I'm gonna use your head as a Pinata... Bobbie says he's cute!
They didn't steal all the candy. They left you all the tamarind, liquid fruit leather stuff, with chili powder in it.
-Karleigh
Post a Comment