Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 16-18...Scout Trip

We day hiked to Scout Falls, which is up the Mt. Timpanogos trail on the Sundace side... it is only about a mile from camp My farmer tan beats yours! Anyday, anytime! Beat that Daniel and Dad...and yes, I snapped this shot! The leaders' packs! Guess which one is mine! Our camp...Unit 21 at Mt. Timpanogos campround just past Aspen Grove by Sundance...We leaders statyed in the trailer, while the scouts slept in the tent off to the right(hidden by trees). This trip was Plan B, due to poor weather at Zion's National Park... There were chances of flash flooding, so we camped near the Alpine Loop instead. We day hiked over to Stewart Falls and then up to Scout Falls.

8 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Looks like a great time.

And I like the waterfall photo!

joeheywood said...

Did I just see a belly crease?

Dave Heywood said...

yeah...sorry, We cops do alot of sitting... I just started getting back to the gym... My arms show that, but it takes a while to trim the belly down... I'll bet yours is worse!

joeheywood said...

I have two. One holds my woolen mittens for times of cold, and the other holds my pecs in place.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I too have arms that reflect how often I go to the Gym. And my creases hold all the wonderful calories I often consume while not going to the Gym.

johnsun said...

I'm fat too. But fortunately, I'm also PHAT! John

Anonymous said...

What is this fat thing everyone is talking about?

brettsherrie said...

Fattenings?