Saturday, August 4, 2007

1995 Jayco Eagle Series 10

We recently bought John and Sunni's Tent trailer to make room for their new gooseneck trailer. We took it to Timpanogos Campround up by Sundance just before we bought it to give it a test drive... The Pilot pulls it great! Luke has to copy everything I do...He say me and Erin talking on our lil two way radios and he had to have both of them... I clipped them on my pockets, so he had to do the same... so cute! Dinner is served! I just un hooked the Pilot, so of course Luke had to help...so cute!

5 comments:

johnsun said...

I hope it gives you many years of joy and pleasure and fun and other good things. Josh saw the pics and said that he wants it back and doesn't like the new one as much. Ungrateful little.... John

Anonymous said...

Three little words...sweet action majackson!-Eric

Dave Heywood said...

John and Sunni: I'll trade you

Eric and Kacie:Three little words with a big meaning...

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I am confused, all I know is that John & Sunni's new trailer contraption has more square footage than our home. Exodus 20:17

johnsun said...

Doesn't sound like you're confused to me. John