Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sept. 1st...It all begins!

The season is almost upon us...Joe and I will be sitting 16 rows back from the BYU turf in the south endzone...They are the same seats we had last year and seem to be really good seats unless the plays are at the North end zone side... Last year was a blast! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

Hey Joe... The Oct. 20th game we had discussed missing due to the hunt... I have offered the tickets to someone pending your decision... let me know if this is cool?

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I sure wish my decisions consisted of whether or not to go hunting or go to a Football game.

joeheywood said...

Instead they consist of: Do I eat this stuff I just squeezed out of my head, or do I just play with it?

Anonymous said...

More like, 'do I defend my country with my life, or not.' Thank you Brother, for your selflessness.*tear*-Eric

p.s.*tear* again.