Monday, August 13, 2007

2 hour trip...

Heading into Springville Canyon... A small attempt to muddy it up a little...only found two small mud puddles! We headed up Spanish Fork Canyon on Highway 6...turned off to Diamond Fork Canyon and checked out the camprounds for future use... At the end of the canyon is a dirt road that connects to a few places, one being Hobble Creek Canyon, which exits into Springville... It was a lot of fun... The same dirt road branches off towards Strawberry Reservoir, which we will attempt another day...

3 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I love those little day trips!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

At work today we drove off-road out to a range. We decided to take some dirt roads in our Hummer. Those things are so freakin' awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I went off-roading on my motorcycle once. I thought I was going to die.-Eric