You both walk like Gretta Garbo.
I like this photo.
aaaahhhh, How cute!!!!!~Bobbie~
Nice Butt. John
"They're so cute."-Kacie
What's so cute, his buns? John
John, you're the one that has mentioned his butt twice. Do you have a secret butt fetish or something? And this picture is so cute. I would frame it and put it in Luke's room. -Karleigh
Yes Karleigh, John does have a cute butt. I mean fetish. I mean John has.....DANG!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You both walk like Gretta Garbo.
I like this photo.
aaaahhhh, How cute!!!!!~Bobbie~
Nice Butt. John
"They're so cute."-Kacie
What's so cute, his buns? John
John, you're the one that has mentioned his butt twice. Do you have a secret butt fetish or something?
And this picture is so cute. I would frame it and put it in Luke's room. -Karleigh
Yes Karleigh, John does have a cute butt. I mean fetish. I mean John has.....DANG!
Post a Comment