Luke, Jackson, and BUZZ

Luke, Jackson, and MICKEY

GOOFY eating Luke's head...

GOOFY and Luke

Linda, Luke, and DUMBO

Bert, Jackson, Luke, Erin, on a Bugs' Life ride

Luke and MICKEY

On Monday afternoon on our way to Disneyland, we stopped by Hesperia for a short visit to see Grandparents Heywood. Grandpa was on the front porch to greet us. He looked well and they both were doing well. I enjoyed the visit and wish we had more time to be with them. We arrived in Anaheim Monday evening. We checked into our hotel which was located across the street from the park. It was nice being able to walk to and from the park without riding a shuttle. Weather was comfortable...it averaged 60 degrees or so with overcast most of the time. It rained on Wednesday morning for a few hours, but other than that there were a few sprinkle showers here and there. We had five day passes and left on Friday morning. So we offered them to Courtney because we knew she was in town. We figured since they were already paid for, why let them go to waste. We met and the In-N-Out in Hesperia and exchanged hugs for passes. Bryce, Caitlin, Spencer, and Courtney all went. I haven't heard from them since, so I assume all went well and they had fun.
14 comments:
Send Luke down to his aunt Bobbie's for a week. I'll send the address later. ~Bobbie
Great pics. Looks like fun!
I'm not sure if you want him right now. He definately hit the "Terrible Twos". He is not as pleasant as he looks. But hey, if you don't mind...you can have him for a week or longer. ha ha
It was a lot of fun...we should plan a trip with the Heywoods... Anyone interested?
I'm interested. I've never been to Disney Land. -Karleigh
I'm sure the kiddos would love it. My memory of Disneyland, though, is 2 hours lines for 5 minute rides, and dropping $12 for $1 hamburgers. Is it better in the winter when you guys go?
Way better... We had to wait in line for an hour for the new NEMO ride, but other than that I would say the longest was about 25 minutes. But most of them were only about 10 minutes or so. It was really nice...But yeah, the prices for food are high. Not as high as you said though, but high. You can always bring your own food to eat. We ate sandwiches back at the hotel a couple of the days.
I would love to go to Disneyland. How much are the tickets running nowadays? Do we have to take out a second mortgage?
I'll look into it... we usually do a package deal with Park Hopper passes and hotel combined. Then split it up with whoever is going... but I'll check and let you know...
If we cannot afford it that way, we could just do the passes and stay with family... but there would be alot of driving and it might not work...
I am at work right now, but I think it was just under or near $300 per adult. That covered hotel for four nights, and a five day park hopper pass. If you get on GETAWAYTODAY.com you can look at packages...
There's no way in the big H that I'm taking my kids this young. Pain in the booty. John
HAHAHAH! "no way in the big H"...
Now that right there is fuh-NEE!
-Eric
Post a Comment