Saturday, February 23, 2008

Luke B-day Cake!

Luke's two year b-day...Cake was made by Erin and her sister Holly! They did a good job and Luke loved it... If you can't tell, it is "CARS" theme... Luke loves Cars and Tchu tchu (trains). So it was hard to decide what theme to do.

7 comments:

Mother of Eight said...

What a great cake! You guys are professionals...It's good to have you guys home again. How was your trip. Hope to see some pics soon...Love Grandma

joeheywood said...

Great cake, but I like the pedestal better. I want a cake pedestal.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Good job! Answer me this: Is the Car on top edible? I always like eating cake toppers.

Dave Heywood said...

Negative soldier! It is a toy. But I did lick the car's undercarriage clean...ummm!

johnsun said...

What? No party? Did we miss the invite?

Dave Heywood said...

Mom and Dad were out of town...Eric, Kacie, Brett, Sherrie, Joe, Brandi, Daniel, and Karleigh could not make it... so we did not invite you... We figured you didn't want to hang with all of Erin's family.. Sorry. We were gonna do something later, but then we went on vacation and now its probably too late.. If not, lets get together soon.

Anonymous said...

I was invited! Nanner!

-Eric