Monday, March 31, 2008

Grand Canyon March 2008

Along the trail leaving Indian Gardens to Bright Angel Campground. Trail along the Colorado River, just approaching Bright Angel Campground. If you look closely, you will see the Silver Footbridge in the shade. Good morning...Bright Angel Campground, I slept on the table and Daniel on the ground. Grand Canyon Photographer we met somewhere along the trail...she takes great shots! Joe's blog has a trip description so I won't repeat anything...here are just a few extra pics.

7 comments:

joeheywood said...

Don't click the above post. I'm guessing it's a virus.

Great pics - I would have rolled off the table.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Me too.

And I'm jealous.

brettsherrie said...

Why did you sleep on the table? -Brett

joeheywood said...

Daniel forgot toilet paper.

joeheywood said...

Inappropriate.

Dave Heywood said...

I figured it to be the best way to have breakfast in bed...

Anonymous said...

Great photos. (When can we go back?)