On Saturday our new piano arrived. I felt inspired to get a piano for the home. Erin mocks me, but I really wanted one. Now I just need to learn to play. It says Cable Nelson on it, but it is a YAMAHA. It is Yamaha parts, but assembled in China. Come over and enjoy!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yes, I know... the music book isn't centered on its stand... It bugs me too. I didn't notice until after I took the picture and already posted it... OH WELL
What is "Yokora?" I didn't click because I thought it might be a virus link.
Cool piano. I'll be up in 10 days to tickle the ivory for you.
I've heard about the only tune you play. I'll tape those keys down when you come.
I think everyone should have a piano, even if they don't know how to play. -Brett
I think everyone should have a tuba, even if they don't know how to play.
I'd like to see you tickle Bill Walton's ivories.
I think everyone should be tickled.
I am so jealous! That is a great piano. I have always wanted a piano like that! That is a great purchase!
SUnni
Post a Comment