Saturday, February 21, 2009

O Happy Day!!!

IN-N-OUT will be coming our way finally. They recently announced that they will have a store in Draper. But, just tonight, we found out they will also have one in American Fork. The AF store will be only about ten minutes away, whereas, Draper would have been about thirty minutes away. This truly is one of the most exciting days of my life. I put it up their with my wedding date, Luke and Tate being born, being sworn in as a UHP Trooper, and of course the Lakers' Three-peat!!! Woohooo...

8 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

In your list, you forgot about the day the Three Amigos movie was released.

Daniel Heywood said...

Oh! Oh! Well, then. Now I know why it is we were meant to move from Idaho to Utah.

Anonymous said...

I see the humpback chub lecture wasn't on you list either...

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Speaking of Three Amigos, we just ordered it off Amazon, it was like $5. It should arrive shortly.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

"Are Gringos falling from the sky?"

"Jes, El Guapo."

Sherrie Heywood said...

We've eaten at IN 'n Out 4 times since living in Cedar City. It is only 40 minutes away don't ya know. I'm not familiar with the humpback chub lecture, should I be? -Brett

Anonymous said...

HOW could you not be familiar with the Humpback Chub!?!

Brian said...

I can now travel to Utah (if I need to) without experiencing any withdrawals. Nice.