On Wednesday, we went to the World Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium just outside of Phoenix. It was alot of fun. Luke and Riley had a blast. When we returned, the gang had thrown a surprise birthday party for Erin. We pinned the tail on the donkey, or attempted to anyway. It was alot of fun. Pizza, cake, ice cream, presents, and games. It really was a fun evening...thanks guys. We have been traveling on her birthday, so this really was her first celebration.
4 comments:
Makes me want to travel. And got to the zoo. I had to scroll down and look at the glasses one more time. I busted out laughing, again.
Think I'll play pin the tail on the donkey right now. Thanks for the inspiration!
Three priorities: #1-Get some killer magnifying spectacles. #2-get a pool. #3-play that donkey game. -Brett
Priority #1 should be save the humpback chub, as featured in the above picture.
-Eric
Post a Comment