Saturday, May 2, 2009

SB Part 3 (Thur, Fri)

Well, I got busy and realized I never finished posting our trip. So here is the final posting. On Thursday morning we headed for Moab to stay at Joe and Brandi's. John and Sunni were already there and later we were joined with the folks. On our route we passed through Monument Valley which is to the east of Lake Powell. It was some gorgeous country. Thursday evening we spent time just hanging out. The kids jumped on the trampoline and had a blast. On Friday, we took the kids to Arches National Park and hiked. Again, the kids enjoyed themselves, as did I. Later that evening, John and I took the his four wheelers out for a ride. Sadly to say, I wrecked not once, but twice. Details will have to be acquired at a later time. But I survived without any broken bones, but did gash my knee open and severe bruising on my thigh and knee. Had to take a few days off work in the event I could not run any criminals down. It was a fun week.

3 comments:

joeheywood said...

I like visitors.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

We were just talking yesterday about all these little people. We miss them. Most of them probably don't remember us, I have a little trouble getting their names straight myself. We need to visit. These pictures are great. I love to see all the fun you guys have. Aren't Blogs great?

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Love the photos. Seems like I'm always saying that. It's true.