Friday, June 25, 2010

Wheeler CAT summer party!

Erin's dad works for Wheeler Machinery. We attended the West Valley site where the employees were able to invite their families for a good time. There was food, facility tours, and a CAT machinery demo. The kids were also able to operate the backhoe with PAPA. I forgot our camera, so I apologize the the quality of these pics; they were taken with my iphone. This is the biggest dump truck CAT makes. This is just the bed and it will hold 252 tons of material. Crazy, crazy!!!
This is the biggest engine CAT makes, and its for the dump truck...
This was the CAT machinery demo. They showed a handfull of machines and what they were capable of. The kids loved to see them up close. Who am I kidding, I loved it too...
Luke looking cute in the wheel of a backhoe...
Luke in the backhoe with PAPA...
Luke preparing to operate the backhoe with PAPA...
Tate in the backhoe with PAPA...
Someone was sticking their tongue out at TATE, he is in a phase where he will copy whatever you do...made for a funny pic too...