My line got stuck across the river, so I went across to retrieve my expensive fly...Luke managed my pole while I was away...
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
First time fisherman
Luke and I went fishing on the Provo River just up from the mouth of the canyon. Even though we didn't catch anything, Luke had a blast and loves to fish. Not sure if I will ever go there again though...I tried my entire tackle box and got only one bite. Maybe its better in the evening or early morning...
My line got stuck across the river, so I went across to retrieve my expensive fly...Luke managed my pole while I was away...
My line got stuck across the river, so I went across to retrieve my expensive fly...Luke managed my pole while I was away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ahhhhhhh, fishing with the kids . . . good memories.
I always put a worm on a hook with a split shot weight about 18 inches up as a last resort (or first) for catching fish a mountain river.
How fun!
It's best up there in the spring time for fishing.
Where it's close to the end of summer, it's best to go down to the river where it meets the lake. I know a few good spots down there.
Post a Comment