Friday, August 19, 2011
Ogden Dinosaur Park - August 15th, 2011
On Monday, after returning from our quick Moab trip, we continued North to Ogden to the Dinosaur Park. Luke has seen the flyer we picked up somewhere on the fridge for months and has been asking when we could go. We finally picked a date and we had great weather while there. The park has a few exhibits inside, but the majority is outside with dinosaurs everywhere. Luke was in Dino heaven. He knew probably half of the names, and refused to move on until we read the placard and told him the names of the ones he didn't recognize. It was a long drive from Moab to Ogden, but the kids loved it...fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great family time! Reminds me of all the places we went when you guys were little tikes.
We lived only 20 minutes from there when I was little so I remember going there a few times. It's actually quite fun for different ages. They have all those plaques with information on all the dinosaurs that I thought were boring when I was 5 but was fascinated with when I was 10.
Post a Comment