If you look closely, The magazine is still in the gun. So when the slide went forward. It loaded a bullet in the chamber. I believe he was going to take the slide off for the class. In order to do that, you have to pull the trigger. Boom...watch and see!
6 comments:
Brett had an accidental discharge once and a herd of Kazakstani cattle died.
"I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry this Glock 40."
Ha!
I did that once in Basic Training, We were on a walk-and-shoot range. After you engage the target you switch from fire to safe. I was doing so when my trigger finger slipped and shot a hole in the ground 3 feet in front of me. Scared the pants off me. My Drill Sergeant laughed at me later about it.
My switchblade went off once on a routine stakeout...you should have seen the damage that incurred, I tell you what. -Bert
I'm thinking it was a blank and a part of the presentation, no?
I also thought that it was part of the presentation.-Sherrie
Post a Comment