Eric tells a tale of hitting a faun with the LaSabre aka The Deer Slayer. Anyway, it went flying in the air off the road. The mental picture is too good.
Oh ya! I was cruising along at 65 on my way to ephraim, mom riding shotgun. It's broad daylight and in the field to the left of the road ahead there is a deer. The stupid thing came bounding up onto the road! I didn't slow down, or even turn, just slammed into its back-end with the front corner of the car. The deer performed similar acrobatics as in this video. Mom told me to slow down next time a deer comes bounding towards the road. I can still see if flipping through the air over the car into the bushes. Good times!-Eric
4 comments:
I wish I was that deer.
Eric tells a tale of hitting a faun with the LaSabre aka The Deer Slayer. Anyway, it went flying in the air off the road. The mental picture is too good.
Oh ya! I was cruising along at 65 on my way to ephraim, mom riding shotgun. It's broad daylight and in the field to the left of the road ahead there is a deer. The stupid thing came bounding up onto the road! I didn't slow down, or even turn, just slammed into its back-end with the front corner of the car. The deer performed similar acrobatics as in this video. Mom told me to slow down next time a deer comes bounding towards the road. I can still see if flipping through the air over the car into the bushes. Good times!-Eric
Ladies and Gentlemen, "The Deer Slayer".
Post a Comment