I'll be "leaving you out" on the football field come Thanksgiving. I hope you like the taste of grass and snow, if it's snowing, otherwise I just hope you like the taste of grass and maybe some mud. John
I was all excited to see my post got more than three posts... I opened with excitement only the usual three were comments on my post. The others were just yal bashing on each other thru my post. Oh well! You better bring you A game Thanksgiving day! and the day after. I now work graves Sat thru Tue. Which means I will be off for Wed,Thur,Fri,and most of Sat. -dave
To taste the three mentioned items above you need not be chasing John and his stretchy pants, it is a good survival tool to know what kinds of vegetation is good to eat and what is not. I have gone and found out for all of you so you do not have to. Grass and snow together make a sort of crispy salad, throw in just a pinch of mud and the crisp will last longer.
14 comments:
HA !!!
Me too, I like it.
Pretty dang funny. I laughed aloud.
I couldn't open it but laughed out loud as well, less I be left out. John
I think you mean 'lest', am I right?
Typo. I mssed up end mespilled a werd. so sew me! John
I'll be "leaving you out" on the football field come Thanksgiving. I hope you like the taste of grass and snow, if it's snowing, otherwise I just hope you like the taste of grass and maybe some mud. John
I can't say whether I like the taste of grass, mud, or snow.
I've never tasted them! Ohhhhhhh...
Well, you have to be within 5 or 10 feet of me to "taste" it so, you never will know. John
I was all excited to see my post got more than three posts... I opened with excitement only the usual three were comments on my post. The others were just yal bashing on each other thru my post. Oh well! You better bring you A game Thanksgiving day! and the day after. I now work graves Sat thru Tue. Which means I will be off for Wed,Thur,Fri,and most of Sat. -dave
To taste the three mentioned items above you need not be chasing John and his stretchy pants, it is a good survival tool to know what kinds of vegetation is good to eat and what is not. I have gone and found out for all of you so you do not have to. Grass and snow together make a sort of crispy salad, throw in just a pinch of mud and the crisp will last longer.
Go to bed Bryan.
I just got off work, what can I say?
Hooooooooolllllyyyy comments on David's blog! 13+ comments!! Sweet action majaction!!
Post a Comment