I think the only way to really know whose knife is better, is to have a knife fight. I'm thinking knife fight instead of football for Thanksgiving. -Sherrie
Tchaikowski would catch each bullet by letting them stick on the tip of his hand-made Russian switchblade, bejeweled with Black Sea rubies; he would whittle them into little Russian nesting dolls, and then he would place you inside of one of those dolls.
John: Really... Have you seen my duty belt, my off duty weapon, and what is strapped to my roof of my car? You have already experienced one of the tools on my belt(voluntary), have you forgotten already? One tool you don't want to experience and is only used if all others fail...The RADIO, that one will bring the calvary which multiplies TOOLS... need I say more!
11 comments:
If I was a cop, I would carry that knife in a forearm quiver.
I peed. -Bryan
I think the only way to really know whose knife is better, is to have a knife fight. I'm thinking knife fight instead of football for Thanksgiving. -Sherrie
I'd win. -Brett
My pommel is bigger than your pommel.
You bring your knife, I'll bring my SKS. We'll start 100 feet apart and I'll only use the bayonet if I miss with my bullets. John
Tchaikowski would catch each bullet by letting them stick on the tip of his hand-made Russian switchblade, bejeweled with Black Sea rubies; he would whittle them into little Russian nesting dolls, and then he would place you inside of one of those dolls.
John: Really... Have you seen my duty belt, my off duty weapon, and what is strapped to my roof of my car? You have already experienced one of the tools on my belt(voluntary), have you forgotten already? One tool you don't want to experience and is only used if all others fail...The RADIO, that one will bring the calvary which multiplies TOOLS... need I say more!
I think we should have a tazer fight.
Hey you should tazer me for fun! Wait, that would be stupid.
So much anger to mask the fear.
Post a Comment