I kind of worked a graveyard at Terrel's once. I worked til 10pm, then went back to work at 3am. I'm not sure why truck drivers arrive so early, but they do.-Eric
I once had a lame Brother. Oh wait, that was just now...or then, or sometime in the past, before, when I was not around to defend myself. And was snuck up on and poked with something sharp. Yeah, that's what it felt like.
6 comments:
Sweet. I wish I could work graveyards at the high school.
I kind of worked a graveyard at Terrel's once. I worked til 10pm, then went back to work at 3am. I'm not sure why truck drivers arrive so early, but they do.-Eric
I once worked the graveyard shift at a cemetery. The irony freaked me out and I had to quit.
I once heard a lame joke by Bryan. Oh wait, that was just now.
I once had a lame Brother. Oh wait, that was just now...or then, or sometime in the past, before, when I was not around to defend myself. And was snuck up on and poked with something sharp. Yeah, that's what it felt like.
In the Department of Jokes I believe someone dug up an old one and made a grave error.
Post a Comment