Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X mas!

Winter storms this weekend kept UHP busy as it always does. There are many stupid drivers out there and the slick roads lets us know exactly who they are. They get away with it on dry roads, but they can't hide from slick, icy roads! Idiot was going to fast and slid off the road. In about 20 minutes, about 15 mexicans showed up to help push out. They were unsuccessful and I made them leave because they were becoming a traffic hazard. Christmas Season brought a good samaritan to this lucky fella. This gal saved us time and him money as she stopped and pulled him out with a winch on the front of her truck. Yeah, believe it or not...It was a Toyota Tacoma with a Tomboy driving it. I let her slide this time on her illegally lifted truck...

3 comments:

johnsun said...

Look closely. I'm one of those Mexicans helping to push the car. I'm everywhere! I'm like Plastic Man or the Green Lantern guys. John

Bryan & Bobbie said...

That truck is freakin' AWESOME!!.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Snow tires. Get snow tires.

I once illegally lifted a truck. The officer said I should have used two hands.