Thursday, December 20, 2007

New 2008 photos!

We just had our new section photos taken for the upcoming year. Here are the two best shots. We just had our section X-mas party at the Governor's mansion. There were five awards presented... I took home one of them! The five were: Most DUI's, most Warrant arrests, most stolen vehicles, most Drug arrests, and Outstanding Trooper of the Year! Joe Morley's was the caterer...if you have not eaten there, you are missing out. It is fabulous food. A trooper in our section put together the video for our section this year. It is really good, and I will bring it down over Christmas for everyone to see. Last year, you all saw mine...which was basically just a slide show of pictures throughout the year. This trooper has talent in editing video and comprised our dash cam videos and some videos from the Capitol Security cameras to create a great section video...You will have to wait and see! Oh yeah, Not to brag or anything...but I was awarded Outstanding Trooper of the Year! See yal on December 26th...

8 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Wowzers! You must be stoked. I've never been awarded best of anything!!

It's a good thing you didn't get your looks from me.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Hey, in the top photo, it looks like you've got a little Nick Nolte thing going on - in his younger days, of course (that's a good thing!).

joeheywood said...

Congrats on the award.

2 days til ookla gets their beatdown.

I hope Bronco takes it easy on them.

Mother of Eight said...

That's what I would have voted! Congratulations, I 'm super proud of you! Mom
P.S. I want a picture...

johnsun said...

That's bad to the bone! Congratulation! John

Bryan & Bobbie said...

You, uhh. You are kinda handsome. Congrats on the award.

Anonymous said...

Very cool. - Looks like Bronco did take it easy on them.

Bryan & Bobbie said...

That's wonderful, but what we really want to see is more pictures of Luke. ~Bobbie