Monday, April 28, 2008

DINNER at our house!

Hey Everyone, We will be having dinner at our house on Sunday, May 4th. I will be calling later on to confirm with yal and see what you want to bring. Brett and Sherrie need not to worry about bringing anything since you will have just moved in and everything will probably still be in boxes. Unless you insist, you can pick something up from the store. If Joe and Fam, Daniel and Fam, Bryan and Fam, can make it...that would be great. But everyone else better be there! Talk to you soon! Better have a good excuse if you can't make it!

8 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

Either no one is interested or just have not looked at my blog yet recently!!!

joeheywood said...

I tried to talk Brandi into it, but we're coming up 2 weeks later for the run.

Mother of Eight said...

I've been waiting for the phone call...what are we supposed to bring? Mom

brettsherrie said...

Sorry, we'll be there. We always show for free food...and the family will be nice too. -Brett

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I have taught Brett well. Free food will bring me every time. Eric & Kacie will be with us.

Dave Heywood said...

Great...I'll be calling on Friday or Saturday!

JOHN and SUNNI...YOU COMING?

Bryan & Bobbie said...

I just asked Bobbie and she said "what?" in a kind of curious, 'are you kidding' kind of way. We would love be there but cannot :(

johnsun said...

Trying to change my plans to be there. Had an important meeting. I'll let you know by phone on Saturday. Sounds fun! John