Saturday, April 26, 2008

GO LAKERS...

Notice the shirt and nothing else! Up 3-0 in the series...GO LAKERS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, it is playoff time, isn't it. Who they playin'?

joeheywood said...

Hey Dave, did you see the TNT post-game show the other night when Ernie, Jet, and Barkley had Kobe watch his "Jumping Over the Car" video, and the Kenny the Jet tried to do the same thing?

It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. You can probably get it off the internet if you missed it, or come down here because I DVRed it.

Dave Heywood said...

Yeah, I saw it...I was laughing my butt off. I later tried to describe it to someone and again broke out if laughter and struggled through the details. I only recorded the game though but was still watching the post game so I don't have it to show anyone. Freakin hilarious...
Daniel - Denver Nuggets...Happy Birthday!