Friday, May 30, 2008
Check this out!
I was looking on the blog of Brian and Terise and this was one of their posts. First of all, I had no idea they even had a blog...which I am very pleased to now know this. And second, I am curious to know what tabs Brian selected about his personality that allowed him to pummel 25 five year olds. OR wait, Is Terise the one who has a twisted personality that allows her the violent tendencies to take on 25 five year olds?
I wonder this because I was selecting tabs that would make me a really cruel and mean person and I only ended up with 21...
http://brianandterise.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy smokes, congratulations! That is so awesome. We need to kick it into gear. I'll get back to you later.
Ok..I had to lie on some of those questions.
Your title says David, Erin and Uke. Is that a nickname or a typo? I like the picture. John
Actually, it says Daddy, Mommy, and Uke...are you blind? Uke is how he says his name.
Post a Comment