
This is a little late, but I forgot all about this picture. I went to Mom's school in the beginning of May and talked to the kids in her classroom. Mom had them all write questions down and I answered them one by one. Things like: Have I ever shot anyone, have I ever arrested anyone, what kind of gun do I carry, how fast have I ever gone in my patrol car. Answers in order: no, not sure, Glock 23, 127 mph... After answering questions, we headed outside to play around with the patrol car. I took turns handcuffing some of them. It was alot of fun and they all seemed to enjoy it. **Mom, I will get you a copy of this picture, sorry its taking so long. I completey forgot about this...
4 comments:
You should start including a "Tazer the Kid" demonstration.
Something funny about this picture is that it seems whoever took the picture obviously said something along the lines of "say cheese" or "one, two, three", due to Dave's smile, and a few of the other kids. But if you notice, the majority of them are goofing around totally oblivious to what is going on.
I like how some are flashing gang signs while posing with their friend Dave the Cop, and the two in front are flashing Charlie's Angels "hand guns."
What do you mean that "you're not sure if you've ever arrested anyone?" Don't get it. Sweet pic. John
Post a Comment