Pilot, Jay, and OT!

Payson Lake

Erin, Holly, Jackson, and Luke on Payson Lake in OT

Jackson, Tessa, Luke, and Cooper sitting around the campfire.

We camped at Payson Lakes for two nights with Erin's sister Holly and her two boys. We arrived Thursday night in B loop. Friday we spent most of the day at Payson Lake playing in the water, riding in the canoe, or relaxing on the shore. Friday afternoon, Erin's Mom, and Ben, Becky and Tessa joined us at the lake. About dinner time, Eric and Casey also showed up. After dinner, Eric and I headed back to the lake for some fishing from the canoe. We caught five total, but let them all go.
10 comments:
Great pictures..thanks for sharing! Terise and I loved the pictures on your blog..the train picture is great! You guys are so adventurous! Here's that same trip in California:
1. Check the state website for water pollution levels and fire safety hazards the area.
2. $pend $100 on gas to get to the nearest lake. $20 bucks to put your boat in the water.
3. Be sure to avoid the rocks with graffiti if you're taking pictures.
4. Oh, because you won't be able to have a campfire..plan the trip around a full moon and enjoy the glow of city lights. You'll need it - so it's not pitch black at night.
...have to admit..I'm a bit jealous!
Brian
So, was the campground and everything nice? Will the sites we have reserved in July for the fam campout be enough?
Can hardly wait for the 24th.
Have more photos of the area?
Man I can't wait to move out there. Oh wait, you didn't hear that from me. Great pics. Looks like fun.
Joe, We have to drive back up to see...we stayed in B loop, but our reserved sites for July are in C loop. We did not know which sites were reserved, so we are not sure. But we did drive through, and alot of the sites in C loop don't have shade or flat areas for tents. John gave us the sites we reserved but we had already left, so we will drive back up and check it out for sure.
DAD, we will take more shots when we drive up...we didn't take alot of shots of the area, just the kids playing in the water and such.
Brian and Terise, thanks...we really enjoy your blog as well. I check it frequently and get a kick out of your posts. Except for the hockey posts...no more of those please. Hockey? Is that even a sport? Ha ha
Bryan and Bobbie, can't wait to have you move out here! we miss you! tear*
That looked like a great trip! Sadie got me a tent for my birthday and were still waiting to use it for the first time. When you say first camp trip of the year, does that mean there will be a second?
Actually Eric and KACIE drove out to do some fishing. I introduced Dave to the Kamlooper.
-Eric
Sorry KACIE... I did know how to spell your name, honest. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks Arik for pointing it out.
You're forgiven.
Kacie
Post a Comment