I rode my bike there one time.-Eric
Who give a rats mud maker, Eric. Just kidding. Dave, you guys do so many fun things. Estoy celoso. John, Uh, I mean Sunni.
Love the photos.
What you need to do is get a pair of wading boots, man sized, and let the kids each wear one. That would be fun.
Time to lay off the caffeine brother John.-Eric
Sorry Eric. It's just that I miss you so much that my true feelings get all distorted when I try to verbalize them. John
The word verification on the page right now is "dicks." I think that it's a sign. John
Now it's mmakjdi. I don't think that this is a sign. John
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I rode my bike there one time.
-Eric
Who give a rats mud maker, Eric. Just kidding. Dave, you guys do so many fun things. Estoy celoso. John, Uh, I mean Sunni.
Love the photos.
Love the photos.
What you need to do is get a pair of wading boots, man sized, and let the kids each wear one. That would be fun.
Time to lay off the caffeine brother John.
-Eric
Sorry Eric. It's just that I miss you so much that my true feelings get all distorted when I try to verbalize them. John
The word verification on the page right now is "dicks." I think that it's a sign. John
Now it's mmakjdi. I don't think that this is a sign. John
Post a Comment