Cousins on the steps of Energy Solutions Arena
Luke was totally focused the entire time
Some of Luke's favorites: Woody, Buzz, Jesse
More fave's : Nemo, Dori, Bruce
Cousins on the steps of Energy Solutions Arena
Luke was totally focused the entire time
Some of Luke's favorites: Woody, Buzz, Jesse
More fave's : Nemo, Dori, Bruce
5 comments:
That looks like fun. I've always wanted to go to Disney on Ice. -Sherrie
I went to Beauty and the Beast on Ice. I was about 10 and thought it would be lame...I LOVED it!
Did they sing songs the whole time or was there a story line? -Karleigh
There was a little bit of both. Some was narrative to lead into the next scene. Some was lines or songs from the movie while the characters "did their thing" on the ice. It was fun!
Looks fun. Was it a amazing as the Miracle on Ice?
We took Brit to 'Princesses on Ice' when she was 3. She was mesmerized. Taylor was 5....HATED IT. He wanted to know why he always has to see the dumb girl stuff. We haven't been back.
Post a Comment