Friday, February 23, 2007

Cuidado

My eyes water when I look at this!

13 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

A man was walking along the river and noticed not one, but two fish on a secure line and no one around. The man attempted to grab them and out jumped Brett from a near by bush to retrieve his catch.
Apparently Brett forgot his knife!!!

joeheywood said...

I thought this was something else at first glance, and I freaked out.

Anonymous said...

Brett never forgets his knife. He must've just wanted to shake things up!

joeheywood said...

He forgot it once. But just once. He had just attacked a herd of cattle, somewhere south of the Black Sea. The cattle were in his way. He left his switchblade buried in the last cow he slew. The next morning, while enjoying a light snack of a platter full of t-bone steaks, he bit into that knife. He actually tried to stab the knife for being in his steak, but as we all know, this is contrary to the law of Russian physics. Legend has it that at that moment, every cow within a 35 mile radius inexplicably dropped dead.

Anonymous said...

If Brett and Chuck Norris fought, who would win?

johnsun said...

It depends on whether or not Brett had his knife with him and whether or not Chuck was awake.

johnsun said...

I'm not sure what Joe was referring to in the 2nd post. But if it has anything to do with an Eskimo, then I don't want to know.

joeheywood said...

Eskimo. Exactly. Freaked...me...out.

Anonymous said...

Eskimo?

joeheywood said...

You don't want to know. Just know this. It involves Glendora, CA, Pocatello, ID, and now, Dave's Blog.

johnsun said...

I love inside jokes.
It was to be the most common of Saturday mornings on Conifer Rd, waffles and juice, hot chocolate from a ceramic chicken, until the tiny hooded Eskimo showed his wrinkled little cheeks.

joeheywood said...

I went under the table to retrieve my fork and came back up with a facial twitch.

Anonymous said...

The inside joke turned a bit too transparent for me. Freaky is not strong enough a word.