Coming home late from BYU I once dozed off in a construction zone and got a similar look with cones on the hood of my LeSabre.
That's what I do when I pick up chicks and run out of room in the interior.
You should cover your car in cones to make a sort of camouflage. Then you could hide in construction zones and bust people!
You should tazer Eric. Like right now.
I agree with Joe. But then tazer him and laugh.
Oh hey, you should tazer me and then record it with John's video camera! No wait, that would be stupid.
I showed that video to my students, and they were cracking up. High comedy right there. High comedy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Coming home late from BYU I once dozed off in a construction zone and got a similar look with cones on the hood of my LeSabre.
That's what I do when I pick up chicks and run out of room in the interior.
You should cover your car in cones to make a sort of camouflage. Then you could hide in construction zones and bust people!
You should tazer Eric. Like right now.
I agree with Joe. But then tazer him and laugh.
Oh hey, you should tazer me and then record it with John's video camera! No wait, that would be stupid.
I showed that video to my students, and they were cracking up. High comedy right there. High comedy.
Post a Comment