As you all know, I have been thinking about buying a truck for some time now. Until recently, Erin has been trying to convince me of all the benefits of an SUV. Better gas mileage, seats more, 4 wheel drive...she almost had me convinced until someone recently sent me this picture. Guess which way I'm leaning now...
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Size does matter...
As you all know, I have been thinking about buying a truck for some time now. Until recently, Erin has been trying to convince me of all the benefits of an SUV. Better gas mileage, seats more, 4 wheel drive...she almost had me convinced until someone recently sent me this picture. Guess which way I'm leaning now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Dave, you'd look real good behind the wheel of that white station wagon!
That wasn't a station wagon... That was a GMC Blazer...SUV
All I know is that I want to ride in one of those tires down a hill!
Post a Comment