Sunday, February 18, 2007

Luke's first B-day cake!

Erin made his first cake...Dr. Seuss theme if you can't tell! She had some help from her sisters and Solveig( our german friend).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you enjoy some toast butter-side down?

johnsun said...

When was the B-day and where was my invite?!

Dave Heywood said...

We didn't invite any Heywoods to the b-day gathering because Mom and Dad were out of town and we knew we were going to have our own thing another weekend! The only now williams invited were the lovely Ashmore couple who reside in our basement... Sorry if this offends anyone! Get over it!

joeheywood said...

I'm offended. You just better hope Brett's not offended.

johnsun said...

I'm thought about disowning myself from the family, but then I thought "that's just not cool, not cool."

johnsun said...

I wish that I could edit my grammar after it's published.
I'm always say the wrong way.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could delete your grammar after you post it.

Anonymous said...

I offended Brett once. Thank goodness for prosthetics.

johnsun said...

He cut off your man parts?