Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Final PT Test...
Not that anyone cares... but I thought I would share anyway... I just completed my FINAL Physical Training test... which means I will be off Probation in a month or so... which means they can't fire me for whatever they want... I have to do something really bad to get fired... Like, use my taser on my brothers... anyway... I did fifty(50) pushups in one minute, forty five(45) situps in one minute, run one mile and a half in 10:55... that is the slowest mile and half run I have ever done in my life... My last PT test I sucked it up on my pushups and situps... So I worked my butt off to improve those areas and neglected to keep up my run... But that is still pretty fast for not running for 4 months... See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I could beat that mile time on a skateboard. John
thats not MILE time... its MILE and a HALF time...
I've started to get back in shape from my hamstring tear.
I'm up to seven tenths of a mile at a 15-minute per mile clip.
That's without a skateboard.
By the way, your numbers are impressive.
I hope those are one-armed push-ups. Otherwise, take off the skirt and get back in the patrol car.
I can do 400 hundred push-ups in a minutes and 350 sit-ups in one minute and run the mile and a half 3 times in you're meesly 10:55. Actually those scores are better than I have ever done, good job.
Post a Comment