Saturday, May 12, 2007

Goblin Valley, UT - Scout Trip!

Srikin a pose... Me on the right... scouts on the left... jet flyover behind us... I love this picture! This is Little Wild Horse trail... meanders through like this for miles... It was awesome! One of the many scenery shots I took... I wish I had a better camera to capture better shots! The scouts making the best of their spare time...

4 comments:

joeheywood said...

Looks cool. We should go down as bros and hike.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Looks a lot like the hike we did with Bryan!

Anonymous said...

I love Goblin Valley -Karleigh

She said so twice in two days. I think she means it. -Daniel

When are we going? We're out of school July 18 for seven weeks.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

The more I look at these photos the more I think this is the hike we went on with Bryan.