You should have used your tow strap again on that snow. John
I'm gonna use the tow strap on you if you don't be quiet! Erin
Kidding... she doesn't blog... Dave
Erin was obviously with you on this drive. Otherwise, you would have driven right through and not let a little snow stop you...oops... my fingers slipped, I meant to say you would have turned around sooner.
Nope... just me and LUKE! If I was in my old Jeep... maybe! But not my precious PILOT.
So, who took the pictures? You or Luke? I'm still trying to recover from Erin's verbal assault. John
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You should have used your tow strap again on that snow. John
I'm gonna use the tow strap on you if you don't be quiet! Erin
Kidding... she doesn't blog... Dave
Erin was obviously with you on this drive. Otherwise, you would have driven right through and not let a little snow stop you...
oops... my fingers slipped, I meant to say you would have turned around sooner.
Nope... just me and LUKE! If I was in my old Jeep... maybe! But not my precious PILOT.
So, who took the pictures? You or Luke? I'm still trying to recover from Erin's verbal assault. John
Post a Comment