Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Come one, Come all !!!

The Capitol Open House has been taking place all week. Reminding you guys that it goes thru Saturday. It goes til 2000 hours. I work Wed. and Thur. so if you plan on coming in the evening, come on those nights. I will be there from 6pm to 8pm. But who cares about me, come check out the capitol. Option 2: I can give yal a private tour like we did some time ago when there wasn't as many people around...

8 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Don't think we can make it. Raincheck, please.

2000 hours is a lot of hours!

joeheywood said...

Who has the picture of me in the governor's chair, and why don't I have a copy yet?

johnsun said...

I like the private part interview. John

Dave Heywood said...

Joe: I just emailed you the pics, let me know if you got them

Everyone else: another day passed and still no sign of attendance. Get your butts here, its your loss!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in the capitol bldg since high school. I'm curious what has changed. School and work won't allow. I'm bummed.

-Eric

Mother of Eight said...

I am anxious to see the Capitol building. I watched the rededication with my class. But money will not allow a trip until pay day. Maybe we can arrange that private tour then!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

We live in Tennessee.

Anonymous said...

You live in my heart, brother in Tenessee. In my heart.

-Eric