Sunday, January 20, 2008

Picasso? or Hemmingway?

Ha...Kidding! I thought this title would catch some eyes. Atleast Joe's anyways. On Saturday, Jan. 19th, Erin had a successful surgery. They kept her overnight due to feeling nautious from all the medications. She is home now, and has pain when she tries to move her right leg. The meds keep the pain down while she is sitting still. Thanks again to Erin's family and Grandparents Ashmore for all your help with Luke. Erin will be home all this week unless she feels up to going in at the end of the week. I took off thru Wednesday if anyone wants to stop by and see how she is doing. Feel free! See yal when we see yal!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas, we will not be stopping by. We send our love. Big kiss, little kiss. And get better soon, to both Dad and Erin; handlebar to the ribs? ouch! I'm certain the knee thing hurts, too.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Congrats. From personal experience I can say, don't be a hero, use the pain meds!

Mother of Eight said...

Get better soon, Erin! You are in our thoughts and prayers...Terri

Anonymous said...

I hate surgeries. HATE. I would rather...wax my unsightly hairs than have surgery.

I most especially hate them when the surgery assistant doesn't properly put one's IV in, and one wakes up from the anesthetics without pain medication pumping into ones veins.
Owwy.

-Eric

Bryan & Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnsun said...

This isn't about you Bryan. Get well soon Erin! John and Sunni