Last year we went to the pumpkin patch in South Santaquin. We liked it so much, we went again this year. We went with some of Erin's siblings and their kids. We rode a large wagon of sorts pulled by a tractor to a large pumpkin patch. Then, you pick your pumpkin and ride it back to the barn. After the ride, we headed inside for some goodies. They have quite a variety of stuff: ice cream, fudge, donuts, apple cider, etc... It was alot of fun.
5 comments:
So are the pumpkins sitting right where they grew? or did they haul them over to a field and spread them around?
Nice fam photo.
They have four patches. Some are where they grew, some were relocated to the main patch.
Did you plug some pumkins with your 40 on the way out? I would have. John
Cute pictures. I love this season. I was thinking the same thing John, That's hilarious!
I like pumpkin cookies. Did you have pumpkin cookies?
Post a Comment