Love the photos. Downloaded a couple for my iPod!
That is so funny! Great pictures too.
Cute, cute, cute. An unbiased opinion. I showed pictures at work and everyone was in total agreement that he is the cutest!
Wow...I am so happy for you guys and for my boys to have a new cuz! Love you guys. SUNNI
He's sooo cute. From what I can tell he looks like Erin. Congrats!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the photos. Downloaded a couple for my iPod!
That is so funny! Great pictures too.
Cute, cute, cute. An unbiased opinion. I showed pictures at work and everyone was in total agreement that he is the cutest!
Wow...I am so happy for you guys and for my boys to have a new cuz! Love you guys. SUNNI
He's sooo cute. From what I can tell he looks like Erin. Congrats!!
Post a Comment